Are you looking to outsource work, be it editing, project or peer-review management, content writing? A fast and available freelancer, with 15 years' experience in the UK publishing industry, I am always on the look out for new opportunities.
'Sciences de la vie, sciences de l’information: Colloque de Cerisy' edited by Thierry Gaudin, Dominique Lacroix, Marie-Christine Maurel, Jean-Charles Pomerol, released in September 2017 for ISTE Editions.
As Production Editor, my duties included:
- liaising with the contributors of each paper to be published within the proceedings as well as the main contact editor;
- typesetting the galley proofs in Microsoft Word following the proceedings style characteristic to the series;
- inserting authors' and publisher's corrections to the 382-page-long book;
- generating the TOC and index;
- optimising the illustrations to printing standards using Adobe Photoshop;
- delivering the print-ready pdf within the timeframe.