A fast, reliable freelance editor with 15 years' experience in the UK trade and academic publishing industry. Whether you are an author, publishing house, academic or else, I can help you to ready your content for publication.
'The Boyce Papers: The Letters and Diaries of Joanna Boyce, Henry Wells and George Price Boyce', edited by Sue Bradbury, 2-volume set released March 2019 for Boydell Press.
As a typesetter, my duties included:
- typesetting the galley proofs in InDesign following a template I created;
- inserting authors' and publisher's corrections to the two-volume set;
- restoring and optimising the colour and b/w illustrations to printing standards using Adobe Photoshop;
- checking and amending the index;
- delivering the print-ready pdfs within the timeframe.