Are you looking to outsource work, be it editing, project or peer-review management, content writing? A fast and available freelancer, with 15 years' experience in the UK publishing industry, I am always on the look out for new opportunities.
Reprint edition by biographer Douglas Botting released in March 2017 (in book and ebooks formats) and published by Eland.
I was responsible for taking the books from the editing to the printed stage. As Project Editor, tasks included:
- ensuring the final version of the printed book and ebook would be out on time;
- liaising with the OCR/ebook supplier, the typesetter and the publishing house;
- proofreading the galley proofs at all production stages;
- updating the page references in the index to reflect the new pagination and layout;
- checking epub and mobi files for glitches and readability;
- listing the book on Nielsen database.