Are you looking to outsource work, be it editing, project or peer-review management, content writing? A fast and available freelancer, with 15 years' experience in the UK publishing industry, I am always on the look out for new opportunities.
'Performing Propaganda: Musical Life and Culture in Paris during the First World War' by Rachel Moore, released in May 2018 for Boydell and Brewer.
I was responsible for taking the book from the editing to the printed stage. As Project Editor, tasks included:
- liaising with the author and the publishing house;
- ensuring the final version of the print-ready pdf would be ready within the deadline
- copyediting and proofreading in English;
- typesetting the galley proofs following the series style;
- taking in corrections;
- optimising image resolution and cleaning up images.