Are you looking to outsource work, be it editing, project or peer-review management, content writing? Look no further...
A fast and available freelancer, with 15 years' experience in the UK publishing industry, I am always on the look out for new opportunities.
'Inclusion and Intersectionality in Visual Arts Education' edited by Kate Hatton, released February 2019 for UCL IOE Press.
As the project manager, tasks included:
- liaising with the publishing house, suppliers and the editor;
- outsourcing and briefing the suppliers (copyeditor, proofreader, typesetter);
- ensuring the final version of the print-ready pdf and ebook would be ready within the deadline;
- controlling content quality at the different stages of the production;
- checking image resolution.