A fast, reliable freelance editor with 15 years' experience in the UK trade and academic publishing industry. Whether you are an author, publishing house, academic or else, I can help you to ready your content for publication.
'The Sea in History' (vol.1) edited by Philip de Souza, Pascal Arnaud, and Christian Buchet (Association Océanides), released in February 2017 for The Boydell Press.
As a typesetter, my duties included:
- coming up with the internal design/template that would be common to the four volumes;
- typesetting the galley proofs in Adobe InDesign;
- inserting authors' and publisher's corrections to the 738-page-long book;
- optimising the 48 illustrations to printing standards using Adobe Photoshop;
- delivering the print-ready pdf within a very short timeframe.