Are you looking to outsource work, be it editing, project or peer-review management, content writing? Look no further...
A fast and available freelancer, with 15 years' experience in the UK publishing industry, I am always on the look out for new opportunities.
'The Sea in History' (vol.1) edited by Philip de Souza, Pascal Arnaud, and Christian Buchet (Association Océanides), released in February 2017 for The Boydell Press.
As a typesetter, my duties included:
- coming up with the internal design/template that would be common to the four volumes;
- typesetting the galley proofs in Adobe InDesign;
- inserting authors' and publisher's corrections to the 738-page-long book;
- optimising the 48 illustrations to printing standards using Adobe Photoshop;
- delivering the print-ready pdf within a very short timeframe.