'The Sea in History' (vol.1) edited by Philip de Souza, Pascal Arnaud, and Christian Buchet (Association Océanides), released in February 2017 for The Boydell Press.
As a typesetter, my duties included:
- coming up with the internal design/template that would be common to the four volumes;
- typesetting the galley proofs in Adobe InDesign;
- inserting authors' and publisher's corrections to the 738-page-long book;
- optimising the 48 illustrations to printing standards using Adobe Photoshop;
- delivering the print-ready pdf within a very short timeframe.